Sun Odyssey 410 - PEONY
|Port||Göcek Yet Marin|
|WC & Shower||2|
|Fuel Capacity||200 lt|
|Water Tank Capacity||530 lt|
Sun Odyssey 410 Technical Details
- High aspect ratio rig
- Harken® roof and primary winches
- Harken® deck hardware
- Anodized aluminium mast and boom
- Boom with rigid boom vang and lowered gooseneck, to ease maneuvering
- Semi-battened mainsail and furling genoa with UV protection
- Discontinuous standing rigging, stainless steel wire
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Sheets lead back to the helm – German sheeting
- Large choice of sails sets and optional Performance mast
- GRP cockpit table
- Leather-covered stainless steel steering wheels
- Large aft fold-down swim platform with telescopic ladder
- Telescopic bath scale
- Hinged companionway doors
- Flush deck hatches
- Long tinted acrylic roof windows
- External woodwork and inlays made of Teak
- Mid-ship cleats
- One-level interior with no door sills
- Leather-wrapped handrails
- LED lighting
- Large, rectangular double berths
- Fully-upholstered hull sides
- Blinds for each hatch and opening in the forward and aft cabins
- Numerous choices of interior ambiances
- Large seaworthy storage spaces, seaworthy with fiddles. Soft closing drawers and cabinets.
- Shower divider in heads
- Convivial and comfortable sofa lounge
- Sliding seat
- Bar furniture with drawer
- Large navigation desk with leatherette lining and interior storage for a portable computer, electrical panel and books storage
- U-shape galley, ideally located near the centre of gravity of the boat
- Laminate white counter top
- Double stainless steel sinks
- 2-burner stove with oven
- Fridge 190 L
- LED navigation and anchoring lights
- 12 V electrical panel
- Lead battery Exide Dual Marine
- 125 Ah alternator and charge distributor/isolator
- Positive and negative battery cut-off switches to better protect battery banks
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Hot water heater 40 L / 11 US gal
- “Heavy-duty” water pump
- Fixed 3-blade propeller
- Sound insulation, with fire retardant film
- RA70N fusion player (Radio / USB / Bluetooth...) at chart table
- Pioneer® speakers in the saloon
- Speakers in the cockpit
- MS-AV755 Fusion player (CD / DVD / USB / Bluetooth...) art chart table
- Pioneer® speakers in the saloon
- Waterproof speakers in the cockpit
- LED TV 22” in the saloon
- TV antenna for mast fitting
Service Pack: 225 € including 40ft, 250 € up to 51ft. This package includes cleaning, transit log, sheets, towels and inflatable boat.
Outboard motor: 80 € per week
Captain: 150 € per day + food, drink + cabin
Hostess: 130 € per day + food, drink + cabin
Safety Net: 150 € up to 12 meters, 180 € between 12.5-16 meters
Wifi: 50 € / week 10GB
Airport transfer (Dalaman): One way 50 €, double 90 € (up to 5 persons)
Airport transfer (Dalaman): One way 55 €, double 100 € (up to 8 persons)
SUP: 120 € per week.
- Rental starts at 17:00 and ends at 09:00 (return to the base port the night before and overnight)
- 50% of the payment must be made within 30 days after verification.
- The account must be closed one month before the transaction takes place.
- Assurance charter is required even if it is set with Captain.
- YOU MUST MAKE YOUR COMPLAINTS WITHIN 20 DAYS AFTER RENTAL
- In case of cancellation 121 days before the rental date, the entire amount will be refunded, except for the transaction fee amounting to 10% of the rental fee.
- In case of cancellation 120 to 41 days before the rental date, the first payment will be held by us. However, if the yacht is rented under the same conditions, the first payment will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation while 40 days or less is left to the rental day, we will hold the entire payment. Only if the yacht is rented under the same conditions, the first payment will be fully refunded.
- If the rental day is not reached, the entire payment is kept.